2 Hours 30 Minutes
The Mystery Valley is a 2-hour 30-minute brief highlight of Mystery Valley. Next, we take a few trails to see the famous “House of Many Hands.” Mystery Valley is a private access area known for its many secluded natural arches, box canyons, Anasazi ruins, and petroglyphs.
Take a ride in one of our Jeep Wranglers for a tour of Monument Valley. Jeep tours are filled with Navajo stories & the rich history of the area.
Main Monument Valley Road, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536 (Google Map
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour time.
- First Aide Kit
- Mini Trash Bag
What to Expect
- Head towards Mystery Valley.
- Visit the Skeleton Arch.
- Pancake Hill for panorama pictures.
- Square House Ruin for a Anasazi interpretation.
- Enter the Baby Feet Ruin.
- Stop at a spring along side mesas.
- Next stop a trip to hand paintings.
- We’ll make a stop at the Honeymoon Arch.
- Ride to the House of Many Hands.
- Drive deeper to enter the Echo Cave Ruins.